EAC Consulting, Inc.
EAC Consulting, Inc. has an employment opportunity for a Engineering Intern.
Position: Engineering Intern (Fulltime)
5959 Blue Lagoon Drive, Suite 410, Miami, FL 33126
5100 NW 33rd Avenue, Suite 243, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
EAC Consulting, Inc. (EAC) is looking for an Engineering Intern (Fulltime) to join our Highway Team, this position can be located in our Miami or Ft. Lauderdale Office.
Curious about different fields of engineering? EAC offers the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in our various engineering disciplines during your first two years of employment:
If you are looking for a career that offers opportunities for professional development. You’ve come to the right place!
EAC is a trusted firm for infrastructure solutions that advance communities through innovation and resilience. Our full-service capabilities include planning, design, construction management and program management within transportation, site development, utilities, water/wastewater, airports and seaports.
At EAC, we thrive by collaborating as one unified team and offer an inspiring work environment. We live our core values, delivering exceptional client service and cutting-edge engineering.
Move your career forward working with EAC’s highly talented industry professionals who enhance quality of life through engineering excellence!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- CADD skills, including 3D.
- Micro Station, Open Roads Designer
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to learn quickly and take direction to make individual contributions on a team.
- Able to deliver assignments on time.
- Develops plans, specifications, and reports in accordance with engineering standards and client requirements.
- Performs design and plans preparation activities that may include:
- field investigations or inspections;
- detailed design work;
- detailed checks of design computations and plans done by others;
- coordination of specific design elements.
- Utilizes tools and procedures to solve problems as well as to develop designs, construction drawings and specifications.
- Entry Level to pre-registration.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- EIT Certification preferred
We offer competitive benefits and compensation as well as:
- Assistance with tuition and educational programs
- Comprehensive benefits program and compensation package
- Training programs
- Company Spirit
- Diverse, challenging and rewarding work environment
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact email@example.com to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.