EAC Consulting, Inc.
EAC Consulting, Inc. has an employment opportunity for a Engineering Intern.
Exciting opportunity for Engineering Interns, to join our growing Civil or Highway Team! We currently have openings in our Miami, FL, Fort Lauderdale, FL, West Palm Beach, FL and Orlando offices. If you are looking to grow your career and come join us.
EAC Consulting, Inc. (EAC), a leading transportation engineering firm that provides engineering excellence and exceptional client service and is in need of Engineering Interns to join our team. Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
EAC provides Highway, Bridge, Tolling and Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) and Transit design and planning services. Other engineering services include: Airports and Ports; Water and Wastewater Collection and Distribution Systems and Land Development Design.
We offer competitive benefits and compensation as well as:
- Assistance with tuition and educational programs
- Comprehensive benefits program and compensation package
- Training programs
- Company Spirit
- Diverse, challenging and rewarding work environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of principles and practices of engineering.
- Skills – CADD. Knowledge of ORD
- Ability to effectively work independently and within a team.
- Develops plans, specifications, and reports in accordance with good engineering practice and client requirements.
- Works under close supervision; receives specific and detailed instruction as to required tasks and results expected.
- Zero to four (4) years of relevant experience
- Experience with water and sewer pipeline or pump station projects is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- EIT Certification
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.