EAC Consulting, Inc.
EAC Consulting, Inc. has an employment opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer.
Position: Senior Civil Engineer – Project Manager
Location: Hybrid, or 1601 Belvedere Road, Suite 205, West Palm Beach, FL 33406
EAC Consulting (EAC) is in need of a Senior Civil Engineer – Project Manager for its West Palm Beach office. This is great opportunity to lead an office, leveraging experience in land development, water-waste water and transportation.
Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
EAC is a trusted firm for infrastructure solutions that advance communities through innovation and resilience. Our full-service capabilities include planning, design, construction management and program management within transportation, site development, utilities, water/wastewater, airports and seaports.
At EAC, we thrive by collaborating as one unified team and offer an inspiring work environment. We live our core values, delivering exceptional client service and cutting-edge engineering.
Move your career forward working with EAC’s highly talented industry professionals who enhance quality of life through engineering excellence!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Extensive knowledge of codes, principles and practices of engineering.
- Extensive knowledge of civil engineering and design standards.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the project development process.
- Skills – excellent communication skills, verbal and technical writing.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Skills – CADD (including 3D) and other design tools
- Able to understand, analyze, and process complex technical information and materials.
- Able to Coordinate, write and/or edit specifications as applies to engineering project.
- Able to effectively work independently and within a team.
- Able to plan tasks and implement action items.
- Able to exhibit a professional demeanor and attitude when interacting with colleagues and clients.
- Able to support Business Development functions.
- Serve as Engineer of Record.
- Performs and directs quality control reviews in accordance with company policy to deliver projects of the highest quality.
- Delivers a quality project on schedule and meet the budget and financial requirements established for the project (both for the client as well as for the company).
- Assists management where required.
- Assists in Business Development to include: technical write-ups, meetings and participation in interviews and presentations as applicable.
- Maintains positive relationship with current and past clients as assigned.
- Performs and/or directs the preparation of complex project documents including specifications and bid documents ensuring that items mentioned on plans appear in specifications and checking the layout and accuracy of the bid package.
- Performs and directs others in all technical and some management aspects of delivering projects to clients. Supervise the scoping, implementation and design of plans.
- Develops and negotiates fee proposals on projects and then manage the project successfully to satisfy the needs of the client, deliver a quality product on schedule, and meet the budget and financial requirements established for the project (both for the client as well as for the company).
- Seeks out engineering innovations that will differentiate us from the competition and add value to the client.
- Performs and directs external communications such as making telephone calls and preparing correspondence to clients, officials, and contractors.
- Writes proposals for future work. Contributes to and reviews proposals.
- Demonstrates full understanding of client and jurisdictional requirement, scope of services, budget requirements (for client and company), technical requirements for the project and ability to plan and deliver projects successfully.
- Minimum of 10 years post registration engineering experience preferred
- Experience in land development and water and sewer utility infrastructure and transportation a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering is required.
- Registered as a Professional Engineer (P.E.) required.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Maintenance Subsidy
- Life, AD&D Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401k – company contribution
- Vacation (PTO) and Holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Career growth and development – Education and Professional License Reimbursement
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.