EAC Consulting, Inc.
EAC Consulting, Inc. has an employment opportunity for a Senior Civil Project Manager.
Position: Senior Project Manager – Civil
Location: 5959 Blue Lagoon Drive, Suite 410 Miami, FL 33126
EAC Consulting, Inc. (EAC) is looking for a Senior Project Manager – Civil for an Aviation Project at the Miami International Airport.
EAC is a trusted firm for infrastructure solutions that advance communities through innovation and resilience. Our full-service capabilities include planning, design, construction management and program management within transportation, site development, utilities, water/wastewater, airports and seaports.
At EAC, we thrive by collaborating as one unified team and offer an inspiring work environment. We live our core values, delivering exceptional client service and cutting-edge engineering.
Move your career forward working with EAC’s highly talented industry professionals who enhance quality of life through engineering excellence!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the project development process.
- Skilled at successfully leading and directing a team of Engineers, Project Managers and subconsultants.
- Able to serve as a technical specialist for various assignments and tasks.
- Able to effectively lead colleagues and project team and demonstrate effective client management.
- Able to plan, manage and deliver assignments on time using all project delivery methods.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
Implements the company’s Project Management policies and procedures. This includes the preparation of a comprehensive Project Management Plan. Meets or exceeds clients’ expectations and achieve high client grades.
- Management – deliver quality projects on-time and within budget
- Responsible for the overall management of assigned projects(s) and coordination of the A/E Consults of Record and the Contractor.
- Identifies resources for each phase of project, and arranges for recruitment, assignment of project personnel, or assignment of subconsultants to meet the needs of the project.
- Develops scope of services and negotiate fees required for success.
- Develops work plans for the delivery of quality projects within budget.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project team (including subconsultants).
- Provides continuous feedback to assigned staff and completes performance evaluations in a timely manner.
- Serves as a representative of firm at meetings, presentations, and public hearings/reviews relative.
- Communicates effectively with the Team and the client to coordinate the project to achieve an effective design that meets the needs of the stakeholders.
- Cost control to implement the approved design and maintain a positive variance.
- Manages scope. Identifies additional services and works with client to get additional fees.
- Timely and accurate Invoicing. Assist with collections when past due.
- Engineer of Record where needed.
- Responsible for development sound technical approach that satisfy the scope and needs of clients.
- Responsible for the quality of the services/deliverables provided to clients.
Implements the company’s Business Development policies and procedures. This includes the preparation of a comprehensive Pursuit/Win Plan.
- Maintains positive relationship with current and past clients.
- Seeks potential opportunities to market firm’s engineering services and strategizes best approach for the pursuit. Pursuit may be conventional, design build or PPP.
- Participates in active marketing of projects including client meetings, proposal preparation and presentations.
- Lead pursuits as a Pursuit Manager and work within the assigned BD budget to secure wins in line with assigned goals and goals of the Department.
- Typically, ten (10+) years of post-registration experience.
- Experience as Deputy PM or PM for small to large sized projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer (P.E.) required.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Maintenance Subsidy
- Life, AD&D Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401k – company contribution
- Vacation (PTO) and Holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Career growth and development – Education and Professional License Reimbursement
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact email@example.com to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.