Chen Moore and Associates has employment opportunities for entry level civil engineers in their Fort Lauderdale office.
About Chen Moore and Associates
Founded in 1986, Chen Moore and Associates, Inc. has grown into a highly regarded multi‐disciplinary firm. CMA’s areas of expertise include utility infrastructure, roadway, site development, planning, landscape architecture, and construction engineering services for both private and public sector clients. With offices in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Orlando, CMA currently employs over 60 professionals throughout the State of Florida, which affords our valued clients top level service.
Entry Level Engineer
Chen Moore and Associates has employment opportunities for entry level civil engineers in our Fort Lauderdale office. Candidates should be able to efficiently plan and organize workload, demonstrate success working with a team of professionals, a commitment to quality, good communication skills, and a positive work ethic. The entry level engineer will work on the design team for a variety of infrastructure improvement projects.
- Design and permitting of civil engineering projects, such as public infrastructure improvements (water, sewer, and drainage), roadway improvements, and site development
- Involvement in preliminary studies, technical reports, modeling, public outreach, and construction administration
- Proficiency in the use of basic CAD, GIS, and other design software
- Bachelor of Science Degree – Civil Engineering
- 0‐4 years of experience in the civil engineering field
- Active Florida Driver’s License
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ‐ reference “Engineer 2020” in the subject line.