Archer Western has an employment opportunity for a Construction Project Manager.
Archer Western a member of The Walsh Group is currently seeking a Construction Project Engineer for the I95 3C project located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL . This project is in the Transportation Group.
Are you someone who flourishes on solving problems? Do you leverage data to make decisions and recommendations? Are you excited about working on a team collaboratively to solve these problems? Do you inspire people to want to do better? If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
Walsh Project Engineers are bright and caring people who are motivated by a challenge. They get things done because they plan their work and then work their plan. They put the same amount of time into building and maintaining relationships as they do in managing their production.
As a fourth-generation, family-owned business, Walsh recruits individuals who are seeking a small company feel with a large company backing. Walsh is a successful fast-growing company at the forefront of technology and is committed to being the employer of choice to our employees and the builder of choice to our customers.
Walsh is a company where, when you work hard, you will be recognized. If this sounds like you, please apply!
- Document control (RFIs, submittals, change orders, claims, etc.)
- Assisting and supporting project team with daily project coordination
- Procurement of construction materials
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance checks
- Coordination of subcontractors
- Survey and project layout
- Weekly pictures for progress reports
- Manage construction equipment
- Safety management
- Project estimating
- Inspect project site(s)
- 1+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous internship, co-op, or employment experience is a plus
- Specific roles may require relocation
If hired by The Walsh Group, you must be in compliance with your employment location’s COVID-19 related requirements, if any.